Dear Felipe Gozon Please Forgive Your Singers And Give Them A New Show

Dear GMA Chairman Felipe Gozon,

Good Day to you Sir and before I get to the matter at hand I want you to know that I am one of your loyal viewers and that I've been watching GMA since I was a child, well except for your awful noontime shows before the Eat Bulaga era. And upto now I still prefer watching You even though your network is now full of washed out ABS-CBN talents and your primetime programs are seem stucked with the same old faces from a decade ago.

Now the reason for this correspondence is to discuss your contract singers. I admit some of them are not that too popular but I guess it wont be hard for you to recall their names since there are actually less than ten of them now in your network. This fan just want to tell You that its absolutely unfair that you've taken them out of television and cancel the musical variety genre.

I know You and the people from your entertainment department are not fond of singers because they dont looklike FHM models and they are not suitable to make pabebe loveteams, after all and by common sense they are singers and they are born to sing. And I guess that's the entire point of why you made those singing contests in the past, to produce singers.

And in my humble opinion I believe viewers are much more entertained by their singing than some of your favorite sexy stars' and teenstars' non-acting.

That being said I hope you can find in that big heart of yours to forgive them if ever they apologize to you for being singers, after all, being a singer is no worse of a sin than what Aljur and Sarah L. had committed.

In retrospect, I think You (and by You I mean with Ms. Lilybeth Rasonble) made a huge mistake when you cancel Party Pilipinas which is a good musical variety show and replaced it with a terrible Sunday AllStars that went from being a weird reality program to a Betong Sumaya Gag show. In return viewers, advertisers and your veteran performers walked out of you.

But its not too late to rectify that error Sir, you could still create a new musical show or better yet revive Party Pilipinas for your loyal singers, like you revive MariMar for Megan Young whom you let go of in 2007 for not being usefull in any department.

They can't all be a Regine Velasquez or perhaps none of them would be a Sarah Geronimo but without a regular platform to showcase their strength your singers will be rendered irrelevant thus, giving them less chances to break the glass ceiling. And since your recording company is now useless it would be just right to give them a stage to share their talents.

Thats all I have, thanks for taking a time out of your busy schedule to read this Sir.

Regards,

bluryeye

Popular posts from this blog

7 Times GMA Ruined Their Own Creation

Maging Sino Ka Man Failing In The Rating Race

I Was Right About Louise Delos Reyes