Am I The Only One Who?: Thoughts On Lipsync Battle, Sunday PinaSaya And More...

As I reflect to this past week on GMA, I wonder Am I The Only One Who. . .

. . . thinks the entertainment writers who buries Marian Rivera with their comments about the poor ratings of Yan Ang Morning are stupidly bias? Im not going to do a cover up for GMA's banner star, her show is not really doing good but that's not necessarily Marian's fault-- besides what GMA daytime show is topping the ratings game anyway?--ironically the entertainment writers who trolls on Marian's program are the same people who loses their mind everytime you state the fact that Eat Bulaga and their Kalyeserye are losing their battle aswell. You do the math.

. . . thought GMA executives were very active in promoting the Magpakailanman episode featuring Carrotman's lifestory because of the real Carrotman and never really cared about Jhake Vargas? I just can't remember any MPK episode that the powers that be in GMA are so into, I guess it's only a validation of the rumors that some GMA executives are very high on carrotman, set aside the fact that he has no talent and has above the ceiling talent fee. Further I cant remember any project of Jhake Vargas where GMA executives marked out like crazy, I would even suspect that carrotman had more zeros in his paycheck than Jhake Vargas.

. . . thought Thea Tolentino should've won the last episode of LipSync Battle PH but already predicted Barbie Forteza's victory? Without spoilers I already knew Barbie would win since I've seen how the two performs on stage before and the fact that the live audience decides who wins, it will be a popularity contest and there's no way Barbie is going to lose to Thea in that department-- however, Thea made a surprise, and I might be in the minority with this one but she chose a better song and showed more personality in the first round and actually out-performed Barbie in the second. I like Barbie but from an unbias standpoint Thea clearly won. But I wasn't wrong.to stick with my prediction.

. . . surprised that Barbie Forteza didn't pull a Taylor Swift in her LSB-PH performaces? I know Barbie is a big Swifty so I actually thought she's going do one but instead she did a Beyonce and settled with Taylor's BFF Selena Gomez. I wonder if GMA was scared of the chances that Taylor Swift might go after them over intellectual property issues if ever they use her songs and immitate her performances.

. . .thought the ad placements of Talk n Text and Maxipeel pretty much ruined Sunday Pinasaya? It produced a corny skit and a seem unrehearsed impromtu dance number from Marian Rivera. Those minutes could've been used for more meaningful segments.

. . . was frustrated over the limited exposure of Julie Anne San Jose on Sunday Pinasaya? She appeared in a short skit at the start a the show and participated on Kantaririt. The show even played up to the fans that she's the lead character in its new Kantaserye but it actually featured less of her-- adding up her total airtime--that didn't seem lasted over 10 minutes. I have alot to say about this but Im reserving it for now.

. . . thought the introduction of Julie's character in the new Kantaserye made no sense? First, why is she looking for the principal's office?-- shoudn't a transferee student be going to the registrar's office instead?-- And its even more of a headscratch that the faculty knows who she is while she just transfered and its the first day of school?

Popular posts from this blog

7 Times GMA Ruined Their Own Creation

Maging Sino Ka Man Failing In The Rating Race

I Was Right About Louise Delos Reyes