Am I The Only One Who? :Thoughts On Jennylyn Mercado, Lipsync Battle PH, Encantadia And More. . .

As I reflect to this past week on GMA I Wonder Am I The Only One Who. . .

. . . is saving my verdict for Encantadia 2016 till its premiere? Admit it or not the interests on the telefantasya plummeted after its casts were announced. Im one of those who cringe about the new sang'gres but I wish them well and hoping it wont be following Marirmar remake to forgotten.

. . . hoping that Jennylyn Mercado finally gets the top star treatment in GMA? Jennylyn finally decided to stay as a Kapuso and is now labeled as The Ultimate Star, whatever that means its been long overdue for GMA to crown her as its new Queen.

. . . thinks the fans of a loveteam who threatens to boycott the Pinoy version of My Love From The Star if Jennylyn Mercado plays the coveted leadrole are pickle minded, egocentric and delusional as they already are? First of all My Love From The Star has its own cult following-- and second, only idiots would think that Jennylyn Mercado who has a chain of boxoffice films and is no doubt the biggest actress today needs their help to succeed.

. . . noticed that GMA refuses to address Barbie Forteza and Kiko Estrada are officialy together in real life? I know the two are being paired with other stars on-screen but their relationship is worst kept secret and GMA people look like bunch of idiots trying to hide it.

. . . chuckled to Mel Tiangco's report on 24Oras last Friday when she stated "Ang Edukasyon Ang Susi Sa Kahirapan."? Thought what she meant was -- Ang Edukasyon Ang Susi Upang Maka-ahon Sa Kahirapan."

. . . felt Im not too old yet watching last episode of Lipsync Battle PH featuring Gardo Versosa and Carmi Martin? Ok I've witnessed the era of this two but I was underwhelmingly unexcited to see them on my screen and prefer much younger stars. Add the fact that their performances were nothing short of uncompelling.

. . . wish that GMA powers be read and contemplate on Maricris Garcia's tweet that she miss singing? I dont think she's complaining or taking it her bosses but I know she's not the only one who feels that way as all GMA singers were rendered useless and probably at the disposal after the extinction of the network's musical variety shows-- That's a straight in the face "We dont need you". Julie Anne San Jose is just lucky enough to be saved by her fanbase, but even her often suffers the poor treatment and misconception of GMA to music artists. I dont know but Maricris and rest of other Kapuso singers should envy some their coleagues who jumped ship to ABS-CBN as they were given the proper platform to showcase their talent. And while ASAP pays tribute to musicians GMA worships dubsmashers, lipsyncers and plus one'rs.

. . . felt relieved but conflicted that I actually had no reason to watch Sunday Pinasaya this week?

Popular posts from this blog

7 Times GMA Ruined Their Own Creation

Maging Sino Ka Man Failing In The Rating Race

I Was Right About Louise Delos Reyes